Vidic will not leave United

Posted by Weng Sun | Tuesday, August 25, 2009 | | 0 comments »


After much speculation that Nemanja Vidic will leave United, the player finally has voiced out his decision to stay at the club. There are rumours this summer the player is a target of Barcelona and is going to leave United.

Vidic showed in the match against Wigan last Saturday. And he has dismissed all the talks about his departure. United fans will be happy to see the defender continues partnership with Rio Ferdinand to build up a solid defence for the team.

This is what he told the papers:

"I've never said anything about Barcelona or Real Madrid or Milan – or any club. I never speak about my future so I don't know why someone else does. I showed at Wigan on the pitch how happy I am at this club. Any fan of United only has to see how I played to know how committed I am. I spoke with my agent about this and what he said. I know about all the rumours about me but I don't want it to have an impact on the club. It's not a good time for my club to be hearing those rumours."

0 comments